TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE Hangoutmotel Production WEBSITE
6. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Hangoutmotel websites are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The Hangoutmotel is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Hangoutmotel immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
8. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Hangoutmotel websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Hangoutmotel websites by other users or with the AMA's operation and management of the Hangoutmotel website. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the vwebsite, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an Hangoutmotel registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, the Hangoutmotel reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Hangoutmotel websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Hangoutmotel websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including the Hangoutmotel , through your use of the Hangoutmotel websites.
10. Proprietary Rights. The content of the Hangoutmotel websites includes, without limitation, (i) the Hangoutmotel trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "Hangoutmotel Marks"); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the AMA websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "Hangoutmotel Content"). Hangoutmotel Content is the property of the Hangoutmotel , its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Hangoutmotel Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the AMA or the owner of such content if the Hangoutmotel is not the owner. Any use of the AMA Marks without the Hangoutmotel express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the Hangoutmotel Content, including any such notices appearing on any Hangoutmotel Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Hangoutmotel website.
11. Feedback. If you send or transmit any communications or materials to Hangoutmotel by mail, email, telephone, or otherwise, suggesting or recommending changes to Hangoutmotel intellectual property, including without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, or any comments, questions, suggestions, or the like ("Feedback"), Hangoutmotel is free to use such Feedback irrespective of any other obligation or limitation between you and Hangoutmotel governing such Feedback. You hereby assign to Hangoutmotel all right, title, and interest in, and Hangoutmotel is free to use without any attribution or compensation to any party, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, although AMA is not required to use any Feedback.
12. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and the Hangoutmotel website. Use of the Internet and the Hangoutmotel websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. The Hangoutmotel does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Hangoutmotel websites over the Internet or other communication network. The Hangoutmotel shall not be obligated to correct or update the Hangoutmotel websites, the Hangoutmotel Content or the User-Generated Content and the Hangoutmotel shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Hangoutmotel website.
13. Disclaimer. Hangoutmotel Content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of posting, and is not intended as, and should not be construed to be, legal, financial, medical, or consulting advice. Physicians and other qualified health care practitioners should exercise their professional judgment in connection with the provision of services and should seek legal advice regarding any legal questions. References and links to third parties do not constitute an endorsement or warranty by the AMA and Hangoutmotel hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind.
14. Client Information. The Hangoutmotel website, including any public forums which you may access via the Hangoutmotel website, may contain confidential patient information ("Patient Information"). State and federal laws, as well as ethical and licensure requirements, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or make use of Patient Information, including transmitting Patient Information to others. You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of Patient Information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any patient consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information.
16. Third Party Information. The Hangoutmotel websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the AMA websites are those of the respective third party and not of the AMA or its affiliates. The Hangoutmotel makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
17. Advertisers. The Hangoutmotel website may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the AMA websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by the Hangoutmotel . The Hangoutmotel shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Hangoutmotel websites. Further, the Hangoutmotel shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Hangoutmotel website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
18. Links to Third Party websites. The Hangoutmotel websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which the Hangoutmotel exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by the Hangoutmotel or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the AMA websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
19. Links to Hangoutmotel websites and Hangoutmotel Content. Links posted by third parties to the Hangoutmotel websites and/or Hangoutmotel Content may not use the Hangoutmotel trademark or logo and shall not suggest that the Hangoutmotel promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Hangoutmotel websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. The Hangoutmotel reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the Hangoutmotel rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Hangoutmotel Content.
20. Communications. By giving us your phone number, you authorize us to send text messages (via autodialers or similar technologies) to the phone number(s) you have provided to us for the purposes of members and non-members will receive membership renewal reminders, special dues offers and breaking health care news. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Hangoutmotel does not charge you to receive them, but standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Any costs related with receiving a text message are the responsibility of you and/or the individual receiving it. To opt out of the texting service, respond to a text from the Hangoutmotel with the word STOP to stop receiving text messages. Please note that you may receive a follow-up message in order to confirm your request.